2012年1月11日水曜日

My boyfriend

I didn't have a boyfriend for 20 years until now but I have a boyfriend now. He is twenty two years old and he is two year older of me. He is a fourth grader of the same British American subject of study, and local is  same. I got to know that he was local same in a first grader's June.  After that, we met by the class and were talking a few. And after going to drink two months ago by some foreign students or several persons of a British American subject of study, we became friendly. And three persons, my best friend, he, and I, were played almost every day. And we became friendly to the extent that I could speak about anything.  The day when I and he do not play three persons was walking, and met truly every day at night. We picked up my friend by his car, we went to Star bucks coffe, and we went to see a night view, and did various things. And we will become friendly rapidly and will associate. I am very happy everyday.

He is short in stature and somewhat shorter than I. But it is not related at all for me. He has me I important to really. I feel happy. Even the day when I am busy on and cannot meet is the distance for about 3 minutes by a car, he comes to meet immediately. Associating, immediately, he introduced me to his friends. He is liked very much by his friends. I was very glad for him to have introduced me to his friend joyfully. And when he playing with his friends, he takes always together. It is very glad for me.

Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year's Eve, and the New Year were passed together. Christmas Eve, we went to downtown, Yamada pasture, springwater tunnel, Aso farm land, and UP UP cafe. Christmas, we went to see illuminations and Meilo cafe. New Year's Eve, we went to count down party in Green land with his friends. And we went to eat year-crossing noodles in Kurodahan. It is delicious for me.  New Year, we went to the first visit in the year to Kawashiri shrine. We visited and drank sweet drink made from fermented rice. And I drew lots.
I get along well with him too much truly, and is surprised. For example, e-mail is sent to the same timing, it telephones to the same timing, the place which thinks will go is the same, and etc. I am truly surprised to get along well too much although we are still one month.

Since December 12 is a memorial day, tomorrow is our one month memorial day. I am very fortunate every day which is passed with my favorite boyfriend.  I would like to do on good terms with him from now on.
(483words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿