2011年11月14日月曜日

Essays2-01b Favorite Place

I will introduce about my favorite place is Fraser Island. Do you know the island? Fraser Island is in Queensland Australia. The island is the largest sand island in the world. This island is registered on the UNESCO World Heritage. It has a lot of very good things. For example, it has very clear beach, very clear skies, a lot of trees, very clear water, and etc. There can be various water sports such as canoeing and kayaking.

Why I would place like that. When I went to Australia very like visiting the place. I have been to Australia twice. My first trip is December last year. But I did't go to the island then. I stayed my uncle's house in Brisbane and hotel in Gold coast. The trip is seven days. So, I didn't have any time. But secound trip is ten days. And we had any time, so we went to Fraser island. We are staying in place is fading from the previous day until there went to ship from the port early in the morning.

The reason why I like there, there are beautiful beach. I like beach very much. There are some beautiful beach in Kumamoto. But Fraser Island's beach is very clear. I am very surprised when I first saw the beach here. We could have sea look transparent from the top of the bridge leading to the ferry terminal. First experience was seen here a beautiful sea. I immediately loved the island.

And because time had made the tour of the island's water purificationsystem. There are very clear water. Where clean water is kept in this thorough management. The system was very primitive with a force of nature. I know that nowadays are doing it in such a way was impressed.

There are a lot of kind creatures in this island. The most impressive is the bird. There are many strange birds. They are like I could not help. They aren't pretty barks like a bird Japan. The bird people laugh like that too. And first I thought it was them toy voice. Also, I like where this island is such a strange bird.

The scene seen from the observatory of this island is very beautiful. Because, a whole view of the sea and beautiful sands which were described until now and which became clear, much nature, the clear empty, and these can be commanded. I looked at the scene from the observatory there, and was cured very much.

I am very much pleased with this island from the above thing. But when I visited this island last time, I was able to stay only half a day. When I go to the next and this island, I would like to stay at this island and to enjoy fully more. When you also visit Australia, please go to this island.
(482words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿