2012年12月12日水曜日

December 10th

   I went to school for English conversation. This class's teacher is Mark. He is a very handsome and very kind. I like this class. We talked a lot of things. I speak about I came to a school everyday. I have a many class, so I have to come. Forexample, I have a practice of English proficiency examination class, two English conversation class, TOEIC class, practice of interviewing class, voice make up class, personal talk lesson, personal speech lesson and so on. It is very hard, but it to be good for me. This Monday, I went to lunch with Mark and Benjamin after my English conversation class. We went to Pizza restaurant. We ate a pizza, soup and salada. It is only 500 yen. I ate seafood pizza. It is very good. I think this is a very good restaurant. We talked a lot of things, sometimes I asked something. They answer easy to understand. This time was very good to study English. I would love to go again!
 171words/ 9344words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Saori.

    Learning language is just to be used. In Japan, student study English in schools. Japanese students have a base to learn English. However most of students are not used to speak.
    I hope you enjoy speaking English.

    Toshi

    返信削除