2011年6月7日火曜日

My other classes

The Last Of The Mohicans: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
I have fourteen classes in spring term. It is not hard, because I have only Friday in early morning. Last year I was so hard, because I had a lot of required subjects and there were in early morning. But I have a lot of home work in this year. I’m so hard every day. I like The U.S. literary history. It is watching a lot of movies. I watched The last of Mohican, sleepy hollow, Okusamahamajyo, and etc. It is very interesting because I like watching movie very much. I’m so hard every day but I am tenacious! And, I enjoy student life!

(104word)

2 件のコメント:

  1. >The last of Mohican
    I never watched,before.
    What kind of story?

    返信削除
  2. Hello Saori.

    My name is Toshi, a commentator for your blog.
    Nice to see you.

    I would like to recommend a movie.
    Title is " The Ground Hog Day", a Bill Malay's
    film.
    This is a recommendation by my English teacher.

    Take care.

    Toshi

    返信削除