2012年10月3日水曜日

V2: What classes I will take

I will take the 8 subjects, a seminar, a career design, a writing class, Minnesota class, a current English, a Japanese history, a movie English, and English history. I'm looking forward to studying a career design, because I will start job hunting I think I get a useful knowledge. And I have two required subjects. It is a Writing and a seminar. I must get a credit of the Writing class, so do my best. My seminar is a English literature of Professor Yoshida. This class is interesting for me. We are reading "Of Human Bondage". This writer is William Somerset Maugham. First, we searched him. And we watched this movie. Now, we reading this text of English. It is a little difficult for me, but Mr.Yoshida help us. I will take a class for two hours every day at school 4days a week. I think it is my best choice. I have a lot of free time, so I will take some job hunting course. It is important for me.

173words/413words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿