2012年10月24日水曜日

BR2-2: stories of ghost



""I'll look after you, Percy," cried Mabel."(p.19)


Ghost is the spirit of a dead person that some people think they can feel or see in a place. I choose this book because it has a lot of story. The chapter1 is "The story of Shiverham Hall". The chapter2 is "School for spooks". The chapter3 is "The tale of the haunted TV". My favorite chapter is the chapter1. This story is a Shiverham Hall was a hotel, but this hotel's all the guests were dead. One day, bad persons came to this hotel. They were planning to make the perfect site for their new hotel. They try staying this hotel. Ghosts appeared and put a spoke in his stay, but he doesn't care about ghosts. I think it is funny because I hate the Ghosts. I feel scary. I don't like ghosts, but I like ghost story. It is funny, isn't it?

Russell, Punter(2007)London, Usborn
144words/4434words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿