2011年5月27日金曜日

Essay1-02b: catch my dream

I introduce another my university life.

I live in Kumamoto city, but it’s a long way from my home to Kumamoto Gakuen University! It is hard for go to my university. Take a bus for an hour or more. Go by bicycle for 50 minutes. I was bicycling to Kyusyu gakuin high school. 40 minutes are spent. But I got a driver’s license in March 2010, so I go to my university by own motorcycle. My motorcycle is vox! It’s color brown! A lot of luggage enters. I like it very much. My motorcycle wants to be gotten on and to be cool. These days, my friend puts the day of rain with her car together. It makes things easier for me!

Most of the time, I am the library or a student dining hall. I have a lot of home work, so I study there. And I like my university’s bakery. There are delicious breads. I like apple dinish and chocopan. I went to bakery every Thursday when I was freshman. I also like new pizza! It is so cheap and delicious! I want to eat all kind breads.

I like English but it is not good. I feel somewhat ashamed talking with native's teacher. But I want be good, so I be tenacious talking them.

My favorite class is Beibungakushi. It’s teacher Ms.Mukai. She is so kindly. I like her. That time watching movie. I am very interesting of them. Last time watched “The last of mohikan”. I feel so emotion. Specially, kiss seen is so romantic!  And, I also like The international law entrance. It is interesting of them. I make good use of the class.

I belong to calligraphy club in my university. It writes several times a year, it training camps, and, then, calligraphy is done. And, the exhibition of calligraphy is done. Next month, we have writing training camp. Everyone does calligraphy, and plays there. At that time, I want to deepen the freshman and friendship. I am looking forward to the camp. We do the club activity on Wednesday every week. For example, go to the sea, go for a drive, give a takoyaki party, and so on. It is very happy! I am looking forward to every Wednesday! And I spend many of my after school hours with my club members. We spend it by playing card games and talking. I love my club members!

I take up a TOEIC, TOFLE, and more!

(411words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Saori,

    Will you please shorten the proper names in this essay to: KGU, HGHS, and Ms. M., ASAP?

    Then please avoid spelling out proper names in posts and comments. That is, except for names of famous people, for ex., Tom Cruise, and authors' names in book reviews.

    Last but not least, please share what you learn from comments like this with your classmates and peers.

    Cheers, PB

    返信削除